Monday, 21 September 2026

GETTING OLD

 I am 74 now. This is my 47th year in the business. How lucky I am. I am thinking that aging is a marvellous thing in life. There is nothing to be sad about. You are still alive. Moreover I have enough wealth for my fall years.This is a miracle. But you must admit that I worked hard. 

But people that surrounds you are also changing. They too , are getting old. Some developped psycological disorders. You cannot fall on deaf ears. It is time to get off the back foot. You must not let these people drain your mood.Either you try to change them to put them on the right track or you get away from them .You need to map out your daily life for a more fulfilling life. Art and  music are the most recommended driving force for you to practice


Regretfully not all your beloved friends and family members will do the same for their life. Hence there is no need to insist to go on with them in whatever circumstances.


No comments: